The wait is over (for Koreans), Lineage 2M‘s launch date has been announced! The NCsoft MMORPG will be available on iOS and Android 27 November 2019!
It seems that the game managed to break 7 million pre-registrations 1 November, the most pre-registrants in Korea! Pre-character creation for the game begun 15 October, quickly reaching capacity in 2 hours.
From what has been revealed so far, Lineage 2M:
- Aims to push the technological limits of Korean MMORPGs
- Has “full 3D Graphics”, meaning 4K UHD resolution, though primarily for PC
- Has collision detection. Players will get a more realistic feeling when interacting with objects. Likewise, monster reactions, especially for boss raids, will be improved
- Features seamless loading, for no loading screens. Teleportation and wyvern riding will facilitate world travels
- Takes Lineage 2 as a design base. There will be new characters too, possibly some exclusive to Lineage 2M
- Is claiming to launch with around 100 class types
- Will adjust settings accordingly to a mobile device’s specifications
“Purple” is being pushed alongside Lineage 2M‘s launch. It is NCsoft’s new PC emulator to play mobile games. Mobile and Purple PC users will share the same server, making Lineage 2M a cross-platform game. Purple natively supports keyboard and mouse use. Lineage 2M is Purple’s first title, and is optimized for it as well. It will have live-streaming functions, as well as watching streams.
Are you excited for Lineage 2M‘s launch? One would hope Global won’t be too far off! Check out their website here.