Legend of Mana Remastered is now available worldwide on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam – the latter of which will be available on 25 June. The fourth instalment in the Mana series originally released in 1999 and is back with high resolution graphics, lovingly redrawn backgrounds, and updated UI.
As the protagonist in the world of Fa’Diel, uncover the mysteries of Mana in a picture book art style accompanied by whimsical sound track. Bring the world to life with the Land Creation system.
- High-Resolution Graphics: Background images and some sections of the UI have been redrawn for full HD support. Legend of Mana is now even more beautiful, and can be enjoyed in greater clarity than ever before.
- Music: Certain songs have received new arrangements especially for the HD Remaster. Players can choose whether they want to listen to the original songs or the arranged versions.
- Gallery Mode & Music Mode: View illustrations and artwork from the time of the original release and listen to the game’s soundtrack any time you like from the options menu.
- Turn Off Encounters: Encounters with enemies can be turned off, making it easy to explore dungeon areas.
- Save Features: Auto save & Save Anywhere: The HD Remaster includes an auto save function, as well as the ability to save any time from the options menu (excludes certain in-game locations)
- Ring Ring Land: The Ring Ring Land mini game is included in all language versions. Use it to obtain rare items more easily than in regular play.
The early purchase bonus for physical console editions comes with a sticker set. The PS4 digital edition gets you a theme and icons, while the PC version comes with a wallpaper.
Read our interview with producer Oyamada here!