With its release in 5 more days, THQ Nordic has released a new trailer for Knights of Honor II: Sovereign featuring PvP and Co-op matches.
In Knights of Honor II: Sovereign, you can play with up to 6 players where each player will have their own kingdom to lead. The choice is up to you whether you want to form an alliance and prosper together or wage war against one another in a survival of the fittest.
The game will have five game modes for you to choose from which are:
- First Blood: Conquer all the players’ provinces by eliminating them
- Peasants Rush: Territorial control game mode where the first player that expands their territories to a selected number of provinces wins
- Destroy Kingdom: Defeat a randomly selected Kingdom and the one that deals the final strike wins
- Greedy King: Fill your kingdom’s treasury by any means necessary to win
- War for Goods: Provide a set number of unique resources for your kingdom by conquering other kingdoms while also developing your own kingdom economically.
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is a real-time strategy game developed by Black Sea Games and published by THQ Nordic launching on December 6th, 2022 on PC via Steam.
Discussion about this post