The Knights in the Nightmare remaster from Atlus and Sting has a release date in sight for the Nintendo Switch port of the game. It will release on 7 April 2022 in Japan at a price of 2,860 yen. Pre-orders will be available on the eShop on 31 March 2022.
Knights in the Nightmare will also be releasing on iOS and Android devices, but there is still no word of a mobile release date.
The remaster will also feature major improvements such as new features and an overhaul to the interface. Here are some of the new changes that come with the remaster:
- Two types of play styles: touch panel and analog stick options
- Enhanced visuals with HD full-body illustrations of characters
- Continue function
- Auto save in the middle of battle
- Option to optimise the best equipment
- Easy Mode
- Additional tutorials
- Additional options, such as being able to adjust the volume and display settings
- Retry function, for when you lose a battle
- Music gallery
- Scene gallery
- Yggdra Mode which lets you play as the protagonist of Yggdra Union (unlocked when Hard Mode is cleared)
- Boss Rush Battle