The mobile Kimetsu no Yaiba game, Keppuu Kengeki Royale, has now opened pre-registrations! There hasn’t been a wealth of new information regarding the game, but nonetheless, interested players can head over to the Keppuu Kengeki Royale pre-registrations page to sign up via email. The landing page also has other methods of pre-registration. Here’s the initial trailer if you haven’t seen it yet:
Nezuko, if anyone had any doubt, appears to be playable as well in her demon form, even if they’re still keeping coy about the full cast you’ll see in the game, for both the demon slayers and the demons they’ll face.
Pre-registration milestones have also been revealed, with up to 500,000 for the current maximum rewards:
- 100,000: Currency for 3 times gacha
- 200,000: Currency for 5 times gacha
- 300,000: Character “present”
- Presumably a Pick One out of: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke
- 400,000: Currency for 10 times gacha
- 500,000: SSR rarity Ability Card
- Equip the Ability Card on a character to boost their stats
Pre-registrations for the game will be opening over time on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, so fans might want to keep an eye out for the potential release dates!
The Kimetsu manga itself will be ending its serialization with 205 chapters, so unless a sequel is in the works, the mobile game and the upcoming PS4 one would be the only other places to get more story – besides more gaiden releases!