Just Dance 2022 enters Season 2, bringing a new wave of content. Dubbed “Surreal”, Just Dance 2022 Season 2 will see new content including exclusive songs, tournaments, happy hours as well iconic fan-favorite tracks only accessible via Just Dance Unlimited, the dance-on-demand-streaming-service.
Season 2 will allow players to let their minds run free as they immerse themselves in universes that twist reality. Part One is available starting today and includes the release of two new songs and a new playlist in Just Dance Unlimited:
- “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran, free for all Just Dance 2022 players until 16 June
- “Warped Reality” Just Dance Unlimited playlist, free for all Just Dance 2022 players until 16 June
- “Womanizer” by The Gym-All-Stars, available on 9June
Part Two will be available in Just Dance Unlimited starting on 30 June and will feature three new tracks and three hits from previous installments of Just Dance:
- “Daisy” by Ashnikko, available on 30 June
- “D.A.N.C.E.” by Justice, available on 30 June
- “Malibu” by Kim Petras, available on 7 July
- “Love Me Again” by John Newman, available on 7 July
- “Break My Heart” by Dua Lipa, available on 12 July
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Ft. Ray Dalton, available on 12 July
The events will be available for all Just Dance 2022 players on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS4 and PS5.
Discussion about this post