THQ Nordic has officially announced that Jagged Alliance 3 is scheduled to release on PC this 14th of July 2023.
For those unfamiliar, THQ has also released a feature trailer that talks about the game as well as some in-game footage showcasing some of the elements within the game.
On top of that, Mod support is also promised to come soon after launch starting with basic features such as adjusting weapon statistics and difficulty levels. The developers have also stated that the mod support for Jagged Alliance 3 will continue to expand and evolve post-launch giving players the ability to create custom campaigns as well as new mercenaries and more.
The collectors edition of Jagged Alliance 3 called the “Tactical Edition” is also available for pre-order at an SRP of £114.99 (MYR643.58) and shares the same release date with the game.
Jagged Alliance 3 is a tactical role-playing video game that has the following features:
- Engage in rich, tactical turn-based combat
- Recruit from a large cast of unique mercenaries, including many familiar fan favorites
- Loot, salvage, and customize an arsenal of weaponry and equipment
- Choose from a wide array of special perks to customize your mercs as they level up
- Decide the fate of Grand Chien in an open RPG structure
- Control territory, train the locals, command multiple parties, and defend against enemy forces in an alive, active world
- Experience the campaign with friends in online co-op mode