MARVEL Future Fight brings in all-new Inhumans and X-Men characters in its latest update! Both characters and uniforms are inspired by Marvel’s “Inhumans vs. X-Men” comic storyline as well as other popular Inhumans adventures. This update also brings numerous other improvements for player Agents to collect and experience.
Dazzler, the mutant singing superstar, and Thane, the Inhuman son of Thanos, are the two newest characters added to the game. Black Bolt gets a Marvels X uniform, Medusa an Inhumans vs. X-Men uniform, Iceman with an X-Men Blue uniform and Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) gets an Inhumans: Attilan Rising uniform.
With the Inhumans and X-Men in Marvel Future Fight, new content has also been added to Story: Alternate Mode, entitled ‘Story Fragment’. Collected Fragments of the acquired story can be synthesized and exchanged for other items. Additionally, players can get more pieces when they play the story with a Bonus Hero, which is updated monthly. Normal and Ultimate difficulties have also been added to Chapters 11 and 12 of ‘The All-War’ Alternate Mode.
Other additions to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- The ‘Transcend Potential’ feature, which makes the ‘Awaken Potential’ feature even stronger
- When the Awaken Potential skill reaches maximum level, players can achieve ‘Transcend Potential’
- When players achieve ‘Transcend Potential’, stats of the selected Tier-3 hero levels increase to an even more powerful level
- Black Bolt is now upgradable to Tier-3 and new ultimate skills have been added
- The ‘Realize Potential’ feature is unlocked for Dazzler, Thane, Black Bolt, Karnak, Gorgon, Inferno and Maximus
- The ‘Awaken Potential feature’ and new awakening skills for Medusa are now unlocked.
MARVEL Future Fight celebrated its fifth anniversary with over 120 million players across the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store and Google Play.