The much-anticipated global version of Identity V has finally launched on iOS last week and today, Android users are joining the party too! The game is now available for download on Google Play Store, however the servers are still in maintenance so you might not be able to access the game at this moment (the maintenance is scheduled to complete at 12:00 pm (UTC+8)).
*Update: The Android version is now live and you will be able to redeem “800 clues” after you finished the beginner guide!
#IdentityV #ServerMaintainenceIdentity V game servers will go offline for maintenance at 08:00 am (UTC+8) July 11th,…
Here is the game description from its app page:
Join the Thrilling Party! Welcome to Identity V, the first asymmetrical horror mobile game developed by NetEase. With a gothic art style, mysterious storylines and exciting 1vs4 gameplay, Identity V will bring you a breathtaking experience.
Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.
Gothic Visual Style:
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.
Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying…
Randomized Map Adjustments:
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what’s to expect.
Select & Play Distinct Characters:
• Multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory!