Details for the crossover as provided by the official Twitter include:
- Limited time crossover accessories, costumes, portrait and graffiti. List of obtainable costumes are:
- Evil Reptilian’s S Costume – Ryuk
- Lawyer’s A Costume – Light Yagami
- Prisoner’s A Costume – L
- Mechanic’s A Costume – Misa Amane
- Obtain Crossover Essence for A Furniture – L’s Couch
- Throughout the duration of the crossover event, all Mysterious Essences from Logic Path will be replaced by Death Note Crossover Essences. When the crossover event ends, any leftover Essence will become Season 16 Essence 2
- You cannot obtain duplicate A Costumes until all A Costumes have been obtained
- Daily log in bonuses
You can try to feed Ryuk apples through the special website here. Just be sure not to feed him any of the Shinigami apples!
Meanwhile, check out all the costumes and their players below:
The man, who is unknown whereabouts and never seen with lots of aliases. He is addicted to sweets, wearing loose clothing with listless eyes. His power of reasoning is beyond question! The world-renowned detective – L, will be performed by “Prisoner” Luca.
Being active in popular magazines and entertainment industry. Short, cute, but not too smart… Unusual bigotry and adoration to Light Yagami, Willing to be used no matter what it costs. The Second Kira – Misa Amane, will be performed by “Mechanic” Tracy!
Well-off family, talented, a nearly perfect high school student. “I’m the Saviour of the New World!” Light Yagami will be performed by “Lawyer” Freddy! Please join hands in correcting this rotten world and pursuing twisted justice!