Honkai Star Rail has showcased a new trailer at Summer Game Fest 2022, unfortunately not giving any release date. All we know that it is “coming soon”.
If you are heading toward the star ocean, We wish your journey to be long and extensive.
While you scour the Star Rail Summer Game Fest trailer for more lore and theories, a “Developer Radio Volume 1” was released, to address a variety of feedback following the now two closed beta sessions. The second closed beta will be concluding 15 June 2022, 10:00 UTC+8. The feedback includes:
- Clipping, incorrect voice syncing, etc. will be addressed as the game is not in its final build
- Explorations of towns is in the works. Interacting with items may trigger hidden Adventure Missions
- Light Cone viewing mode to be added
- Astral Express to be expanded with more content
- Optimization for controller support
- Camera / photo mode functionality in the works
- Ability to add Friends coming soon
The Twitter bio doesn’t really tell you that much about the game:
Honkai: Star Rail is an all-new strategy-RPG title in the Honkai series that takes players on a cosmic adventure across the stars.
… but should you be able to, you can make your way to Anime Expo, Japan Expo, Gamers con, and ACGHK to perhaps know more.
Discussion about this post