Ahead of Miku Expo 2021, Hatsune Miku Digital Stars 2021 merchandise is now available for pre-order! Running the whole gamut including shirts, badges and more, preorders will be available from 12:00 (noon), Thursday, 20 May, 2021 – 12:00 (noon), Thursday, 10 June, 2021 JST. Check out the gallery below for the samples of goods available through the shop:
If you want to pre-order any of the Hatsune Miku Digital Stars 2021 goods, here’s the fine print to note:
- For Japanese domestic delivery, please place your orders at “HOBBY STOCK WEB SHOP”. Overseas orders are accepted at “HOBBY STOCK Store on Amazon.co.jp” and “HOBBY STOCK WeChat Store (China only)” for international delivery.
- Order Acceptance Period: 12:00 (noon), Thursday, May 20, 2021 – 12:00 (noon), Thursday, June 10, 2021 JST
- All products are made-to-order. No order will be accepted after the acceptance period.
- Your orders will be shipped from Japan via EMS or FedEx.
- The shipping fees may vary due to your delivery areas. Please check each related site for more details before ordering.
- All customs duties are borne by customers.
- The items will be shipped sequentially from August 2021; however, the number of shipping days may vary due to your delivery areas.
- “HATSUNE MIKU Digital Stars 2021 Official Goods” cannot be ordered and shipped together with other products.
The event itself will be held on 29 August 2021.