- Log in with a Guest Account.
- Clear the tutorial.
- Clear the story until chapter 1-12.
- Do the 10-draw which guarantees you one Ultra rarity character.
- Stop if you get the character you want, otherwise continue.
- Open File Manager.
- Find the folder data -> data -> com.komoe.fsgp.
- Delete the shared_prefs and files folders.
- Repeat from Step 1.
This Figure Fantasy reroll method does require a rooted Android device, or an emulator. If you can’t utilize this method, you would have to reinstall all the data all over again, or having multiple salted emails (e.g. [email protected], [email protected], and so forth).
If you can use an emulator, you can try rerolling multiple accounts too. Method:
- Have an emulator of choice e.g. Bluestacks.
- Find the Multi-Instance / Multi-Window feature.
- Create a new Instance / Window.
- Run Figure Fantasy on all the Instances / Windows you have open. Be sure to use a Guest Account!
- Bluestacks has the Sync Operation to have all the Instances / Windows run the same actions simultaneously
- Stop if you have an account you’re satisfied with, or repeat.
Besides clearing to chapter 1-12, you could also complete up to chapter 3-25 for the Beginner Pack, offering a 10-draw reroll up to 20 times, allowing you to choose the best result out of those tries. Trying up to 3-25 will definitely take much more time, if you choose to do so, besides a higher level of variance.
Figure Fantasy is currently in soft launch for certain regions on Android only, so stay tuned for the full release.