Peoples are rerolling Fire Emblem Heroes to get their favorite Hero or those strong Heroes at the start of the game. Some do this by uninstall and reinstalling the game on their mobile while some uses a mobile phone simulator for quicker rerolls. You can do that too, and we have provided a guide on how to reroll your heroes fast and efficiently below.
- You will need 20 orbs to summon five heroes at once, which maximizes the discount and increases your chance rate of getting a 5 Star Rarity Hero. Those 20 orbs can be obtain from completing tutorial (15 orbs rewarded), log in bonus (2 orbs) and completing missions (1 orb for every mission).
- DO NOT link your Nintendo account. Uninstall and installation process could be much easier when your account is not linked.
- Skip all the stories and use auto battle for faster progression.
- If you see an error message during uninstall or install the game, just safely retry it. Don’t go to the title screen of the game as it will restart the whole process.
- For unrooted devices, there will be around 300mb to download when you reroll your heroes.
While for rooted devices, there is an easier way to reroll without having to download any game data again:
- Navigate to and Open File explorer
- Search to Find “com.nintendo.zaba” and open it
- Find the “shared_prefs” folder
- Delete the “deviceAccount.xml” file
There are some heroes with better growth rate, stats and skills than others which you can advance through your mission easier by having them. Those heroes that people reroll to get them . Here are a list of best heroes in Fire Emblem Heroes for you so you won’t be throwing out an amazing roll (credits to rankedboost).
- Tiki (Red)
- Hector (Green)
- Lucina (Red)
- Ryoma (Red)
- Takumi (Grey)
- Leo (Red)
- Hinoka (Blue)
- Linde (Blue)
- Lyn (Red)
- Elise (Grey)
- Azura (Blue)
- Minerva (Green)
Look out for Heroes Tier List too to know which class of heroes you got!