In a new Genshin Impact developers letter, some quality of life updates and the news of new daily commissions added to the rotation sound somewhat promising. The full post can be found on the Hoyolab forums here.
To be precise, eleven new daily commissions will be arriving to Genshin Impact in version 2.4. We’ll have to wait on the patch notes to see what they might be, and there remains caveats to this. The opportunity to get these commissions require “completing specific prerequisite quests” or “meet given criteria”.
Access to Material Domains on Sunday will be optimized in version 2.4, allowing you to click on the Source section for Weapon Ascension or Talent Level-Ups and be immediately redirected to the domain with the material automatically selected.
Other notices include:
- Version 2.4 Updates
- Mail Favourites: Important mail such as birthday wishes will be automatically transferred into the Gift Mail Box when claiming its contents. Mail will NOT expire here
- Enemies will no longer be targets once defeated, impact effect of fallen enemies optimized
- Optimizations to map scrolling
- “Speedy Rhythm” and “Euphonium Unbound” Furnishings for more Serenitea Pot minigames
- Future Updates
- Elevating Furnishings to be added to make it easier to access Floating Platforms
- Optimizations to Artifact filters, e.g. sorting by attributes, secondary affixes, etc.
There’s an additional note for co-op players regarding monster drops: you cannot be too far away from it when it’s defeated, and yeeting enemies off high places may also not count.