Genshin Impact has announced Volume 3 of the Sweets Paradise collab, which features desserts and merch themed after the game’s Inazuma arc.
Just like the previous two iterations, Volume 3 of the Sweets Paradise collab with Genshin Impact will feature special collaboration goods and a menu for fans of the popular mobile game.
The collab cafe will run from September 28th until October 31st, and will also offer special Birthday postcards every week featuring characters that have their birthdays in the month.
- 9/28 (Wed) – 10/4 (Tue) Ayaka Kamisato
- 10/6 (Thu) – 10/12 (Wed) Xingqiu
- 10/13 (Thu) – 10/19 (Wed) Xinyan
- 10/16 (Sun) – 10/22 (Sat) Sayu
- 10/22 (Sat) – 10/28 (Fri) Eula
- 10/25 (Tue) – 10/31 (Mon) Kaedehara Kazuha
The postcards will be given to customers who spend over 2000 yen in-store, though will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
On top of that, the cafe also features special illustrations of the characters from the Genshin Impact Inazuma arc dressed for a celebration, with many of the girls wearing Yukatas.
Here’s a list of all participating locations for the Genshin Impact collab cafe:
- Sweets Paradise Shinjuku East Exit Store (Tokyo)
- Sweets Paradise Ueno ABAB (Tokyo)
- Sweets Paradise Machida Modi shop (Tokyo)
- Sweets Paradise LaLaport Tokyo Bay (Chiba)
- Sweets Paradise Kawasaki Dice shop (Kanagawa)
- Sweets Paradise Marui Omiya shop (Saitama)
- Sweets Paradise Nagoya Spiral Towers (Aichi)
- Sweets Paradise Umeda shop (Osaka)
- Sweets Paradise Clefy Sannomiya (Hyogo)
- Sweets Paradise Hiroshima Pasaka (Hiroshima)
- Sweets Paradise Hiroshima Parco shop (Hiroshima)
Further info like the specific nature of the goods as well as the collab menu are yet to be announced, though you’ll be able to start reserving slots at the cafe from this week on August 25th.