gamescom asia 2022 has announced the speakers that will be presenting at the event, ahead of the events start on 20th October.
As with previous years, the latest edition of the games industry satellite event will feature a variety of talks, hosted by key figures of the games industry.
A total of 19 speakers have been currently announced for gamescom asia 2022, which include:
- Matt Omernick, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Akili Interactive
- Jedidiah Siah, Co-Founder & Director, AlterCulture Studios
- Sarah Delahanty, Cinematic Director, Blizzard Entertainment
- Ryan Clark, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Brace Yourself Games
- Liam McClure, Director of Asia Marcom Strategy, Electronic Arts
- Hans Jagnow, Vice President Operations, ESL Pro League
- Vanesa Lorena Tate, Studio Director & Head of Eternal Games, King
- Brigitta Rena Estidianti, Co-Founder & Art Director, Mojiken Studio
- Avichal Singh, Co-Founder & Game Director, Nodding Head Games
- Jason Lee, Director of Business Development, Overwolf
- Saqina Latif, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Persona Theory Games
- Pawel Rohleder, Co-Founder & Studio Director, PixelAnt Games
- Dylan Cuthbert, Chief Executive Officer, Q-Games
- Jad Boniface, Head of Community Expansion, Roblox
- Hannah Donato, Senior Events Manager & Brand Coordinator, Secret 6
- Theo Caselli, Game & Combat Designer, Sloclap
- Andreas Betsche, Founder & Editor-In-Chief, Virtual SEA
- Tim Fields, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Digital Gaming, Wizards of the Coast
- Raphael Colantonio, President & Creative Director, WolfEye Studios
According to the event’s organizers though, you might be able to expect more event partners in the coming weeks.
“We are delighted to have the commitment of global leading video game players for the event. This is testament to the increasing interest in the games market in Southeast Asia as well as in gamescom asia. With just three months before the event, the team is working hard to develop an exceptional experience for all trade visitors and the public alike. We are expecting many more companies to join us over the coming weeks in this widely anticipated event,” said Mathias Kuepper, Managing Director of Koelnmesse Singapore, the organizer of gamescom asia.