Granblue Fantasy continues its tradition of some of the most outlandish collaboration events ever, now featuring Gachapin and Mukku! Gachapin and Mukku are a dynamic duo of popular Japanese mascots for children. Grand adventures await the duo in their new Azure Adventure!
Gachapin, Mukku, and the Azure Adventure will run from 5:00PM 7 December JST to 8:59PM 19 December JST. The first half of the event goes up to chapter 4.5, with the second half opening at 5:00PM 12 December JST. Simply play through the story to receive Gachapin as a playable character!
Gachapin is an SSR rarity character – the highest rarity – and is Wind element. His skills are as follows:
- Charge attack: Gachapin Sword
- Massive Wind DMG to a foe / Boost to Gachapin’s multiattack rate
- Skill 1: Gachalanx
- 100% all elemental DMG cut to all allies (Consumes 7 Energy Balls)
- Skill 2: Gachapravity
- Various debuffs to all foes (Consumes 4 Energy Balls)
- Skill 3: Gacha Arsenal
- Wind allies get to use their charge attacks right away! (Consumes 7 Energy Balls)
- Support Skill 1: Energy Ball
- Starts battle with 7 Energy Balls
- Support Skill 2: Everyone’s Favourite Dinosaur
- Gains 1 Energy Ball upon being targeted by an ally’s buff or healing skill
Additionally, with the event commencement, you can get a 10-part draw ticket! Claim it from your time limit crate before December 14. Another 10-part draw ticket is also available from the event’s Treasure shop. You can obtain the necessary items by playing the event quests in the Special Quests tab.
Last but not least, Granblue Fantasy is also running a 25 million player campaign! Join Gachapin and Mukku in Granblue Fantasy and enjoy the various gifts!