In anticipation of Argenti, an upcoming character to be making his way into Honkai Star Rail, Japanese flower brand karendo announced a special collaboration event.
As detailed on the official karendo website, the special collaboration with Honkai Star Rail will start on 7 December 2023 to 20 December 2023.
To commemorate the introduction of Argenti, 12 karendo floral gift stores will be offering special gifts to customers who purchase products related to red roses.
During the event period, the karendo floral shops at Colette Mare, Yokohama, and Kobe Harborland will also be decorated with all things Honkai Star Rail, including life-size panels.
There will also be an in-store broadcast by Shinnosuke Tachibana, the voice of Argenti as well as his autographs on posters.
For fans interested, pre-order and in-store pick-up reservations are now available from 28 November 2023 onwards on karendo’s official online stores.
As mentioned, karendo will be giving out special collaboration gifts for purchasing selected red rose-related products and the lists are as follows:
- Fresh Red Rose
- Comes with Argenti wrapping
- Price: 880 yen each (tax included)
- For each purchase, customers will also get a random piece of Cheki-style card out of 5 designs
- “Petit Maison” preserved red rose bouquet
- Price: 2,970 yen (tax included)
- For each purchase, customers will also get a random piece of Argenti card out of 2 design
- Red Rose Chocolate “Premium Petal Red”
- Price: 3,132 yen (tax included)
- For each purchase, customers will also get a random piece of Argenti card out of 2 designs and one random sticker out of 4 designs
Additionally, customers who spend 3,300 yen (including tax) or more per receipt at karendo, including the above-mentioned items, will receive a special Argenti paper bag.
For more details about the event including the participating stores and item pick-up dates, you can refer to the official karendo website.