Famitsu has released the first visuals for Cygames‘ Project GAMM, its new action fantasy console game. Specific consoles were not specified, and one also wonders if Project GAMM is a placeholder name too even if it’s not mentioned. To recap, the information that we’ve gotten for the game so far includes:
- You can fight in flashy and exciting player-versus-player action battles.
- The game is set in a world of magic and machines—and the machines are powered by magic.
- The protagonist may possibly be a young mage.
- There is also a maid, a robot, and a knight. Almost everyone is playable and plays a central role.
- Multiplayer is at the game’s core.
As it were, there won’t be much point to speculate about the IP now, but we can probably expect more info on it in a dedicated stream rather than related to any of Cygames’ other properties – unless a collaboration event is in the works, of course.