Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster is out now for mobile devices as well as PC via Steam. One of the most beloved games in the storied franchise has gotten a graphical and audio overhaul for all to enjoy.
The iconic opera scene in Final Fantasy VI has also been reimagined in the pixel remaster, with vocals available in Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Korean. The voice track language will be determined by your settings. If there is no equivalent vocal track, it will default to English or Japanese.
This release sees improvements and updates, including:
- Universally updated 2D pixel graphics, including the iconic FINAL FANTASY pixel character designs created by Kazuko Shibuya, the original artist and current collaborator.
- A beautifully rearranged soundtrack in a faithful FINAL FANTASY style, overseen by the original composer Nobuo Uematsu.
- Improved gameplay, including modernized UI, auto-battle options and more!
- Supplemental extras like the bestiary, illustration gallery and music player.
Early purchase bonuses on Steam will be available until on or before 10 March. Bonuses include four wallpapers, five music tracks, and a 20% discount. You can also get it through the bundle on Steam. The early purchase bonus music tracks are:
- The Decisive Battle (Timelapse Remix)
- Terra’s Theme (Timelapse Remix)
- Searching for Friends (Timelapse Remix)
- Locke’s Theme (Timelapse Remix)
- Aria di Mezzo Carattere (Instrumental)
The Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster series can be purchased as a bundle or individually. Check your regional digital storefronts for pricings.
Discussion about this post