Brawlhalla welcomes Ezio to the game as its 56th Legend, while Eivor arrives as a new Epic Crossover character alongside a new game mode, two new maps, and more.
Ezio comes swinging in with his Auditore Blade Sword and Apple of Eden Orb in tow, available to obtain at 7200 Gold or 100 Mammoth Coins, and the skins Revelations Ezio, Armor of Brutus Ezio, and Asgardian Ezio are also available now for 140 Mammoth Coins each.
He comes with six swift Signature attacks:
- Sword Signatures
- Side Signature – Ezio draws out his wrist blade and slashes his opponent with his sword, then secondly with his wrist blade, which pushes his enemy back.
- Neutral Signature – He unsheathes his wrist blade, leaps into the air and then slashes his opponent with the blade, then the sword. His sword then leaves the Animus simulation’s shattered glass in its wake.
- Down Signature – Ezio slashes his opponent before grabbing them and slamming them down onto the ground, which then sends them flying into the air.
- Orb Signatures
- Side Signature – Ezio projects a holographic image of himself wielding his wrist blades from his Apple of Eden orb, and the projection charges forward and slices the opponent before the real Ezio leaps in and slashes them.
- Neutral Signature – Ezio projects a holographic grid from his orb, which can trap his enemy and send shockwaves through it.
- Down Signature – He leaps into the air and projects white birds from his Apple of Eden, and as he descends, he slashes his opponent with his wrist blade as the birds scatter.
While Ezio does his own thing in Brawlhalla, Eivor is an Epic Crossover for Brynn wielding Varin’s Axe and Gungnir. Take them through the new Bounty game mode as the featured Brawl of the Week, or just make your way through the two new maps, Florence Rooftop and Florence Terrace. Eivor’s Epic Crossover is obtainable for 300 Mammoth Coins via the in-game store, and both female and male Eivor will unlock with one purchase.
New content being featured during the event includes a K.O. Effect featuring the Desynchronization screen, a new Leap of Faith emote, and eight new avatars. All items will still be purchasable and playable after the event ends. The game mode and map will also still be playable after the event ends.