They confirmed that the Endless Dungeon Closed Beta would run from September 7th to 18th, and is available to players who pre-ordered the Last Wish Edition of the game.
Additionally, purchase of the Last Wish Edition will also grant players an additional two licenses for a “Multiplayer only” version of the beta on Steam to play together.
Players also stand a chance to receive gift codes for the multiplayer version via Twitch Drops during the duration of the beta.
Here’s a list of features available in the beta:
- 4 heroes to incarnate, plus Hero Quest content for the very first time!
- 15 types of monsters to face (of the Bug, Blob, and Bot variety)
- 5 districts to explore (Astral Harbor, Devotion Garden, Labor Colony, Procedural Factory, Life Incubator)
- 2 bosses to smash…or get smashed by! (Cagekeeper, Bug Momma)
- Co-op multiplayer up to 3 players
Developer Amplitude Studios describes Endless Dungeon as follows:
ENDLESS™ Dungeon is a rogue-lite tactical action game with a sprinkle of tower defense. You find yourself stranded in a mysterious abandoned space station. Your goal is to fight your way to the exit all the while protecting your crystal from never-ending waves of monsters… or die trying, get reloaded, and try again!
Get ready to test your mettle against new bosses and monsters, and even start discovering bits and pieces of station lore. Plus, players who pre-order on Steam will also get two free buddy passes for friends to play along in multiplayer!