Edge of Eternity, a PC title which was ported to consoles back in February 2022, will finally launch on the Malaysian PlayStation Store.
Developed by French indie studio, Midgar Studio, and published by Dear Villagers and SCRYsoft, Edge of Eternity will first be released digitally on the Malaysian PlayStation Store this coming 5th April, with its physical edition planned for a Q3 2022 release. Furthermore, the console version will come with all previous updates from the PC version, including the newly added Japanese voice option.
This JRPG follows the journey of two protagonists—Daryon and Selene as they wage epic turn-based battles on their quest to find a cure to the all-consuming Corrosion in this grand tale of hope and sacrifice, created by a small team of passionate JRPG lovers.
Here’s what players can expect from the game:
- An enthralling story filled with plot twists and heart-wrenching moments.
- Explore the unique and ethereal world of Heryon and unearth its ancient secrets.
- Solve quests in multiple ways, making your own choices and face their consequences
- Epic battles with a unique and strategic turn-based combat system. Use your environment to the fullest and outsmart them to inflict massive damage!
- Craft your gear and upgrade it with powerful crystal to unlock unique combinations of skills and power-ups
- Charismatic and larger-than-life cast of characters, each with unique personalities and attributes. Discover their dreams, their flaws, their hopes and their torments as you share many special moments with them
- Stunning soundtrack featuring Yasunori Mitsuda (composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles)
- A fearless yet adorable beast to befriend
To learn more about the game, feel free to check its page on Steam.
Discussion about this post