D3PUBLISHER Inc. and developer Lancarse Ltd. have revealed Ed-0: Zombie Uprising. This survival rogue-like action title will arrive on PC via Steam on April 4, 2022, in Early Access.
Starting with the Early Access launch, players will be able to partake in the carnivorous combat and test their ability with different traditional Japanese characters, starting with the Samurai.
With over 10 hours of core gameplay content at launch, Early Access is planned to last for six months—or more based on feedback—to provide additional content, polish, and balancing that will improve the experience for fans.
The Early Access launch will include:
- Two playable characters, with a third coming later in Early Access.
- 10+ hours of gameplay are available right away.
- Three main quests, five sub-quests, and three main bosses.
- 100+ skills and items.
- Everything is randomly generated for every run.
- The adjustable high degree of difficulty.
- Countless surprises and unpredictable adversaries.
Designed for brutal strategic battles in a rogue-like format, Ed-0: Zombie Uprising takes place in the fictional Edo-era in Japan where hordes of hungry zombies have raided the isolated country. No dungeon run will be the same, so players’ judgment will be of the utmost importance, having to face “once-in-a-lifetime” challenges with a wide variety of random elements amid dangerous foes. Ed-0: Zombie Uprising includes various undead enemies, ranging from “newly interpreted” Japanese zombies to foreign invaders born after the “Zombie Industrial Revolution.” Players will unlock more as they play (and succeed) with an increasing number of options to customize builds to their liking—with the option to bump up the level of difficulty to test one’s capability.
Discover the Ages:
- Zombie Industrial Revolution – This event induces zombie occupation in 90% of the world in the early 19th century.
- Isolating the Country – The Edo Shogunate’s policy of seclusion completely cut off diplomatic relations with other countries. As a result, Japan was seen as one step behind civilization, but Japan succeeded in locking down against the threat of zombies.
- Opening the Country – Japan was attacked by a foreign ship, arriving in Yokohama in 1853. The country had no choice but to end its 200+ years of seclusion.
Ed-0: Zombie Uprising will be coming to Steam early access on April 4th. The date for its’ full launch has not been confirmed, but the early access period will last six months.
The game will integrate community feedback to improve, optimize, and build a complete launch with frequent updates throughout the Early Access period.
Discussion about this post