Here comes another dummies’ guide for Postknight and we are going to talk about skills and combat tips! As every postknight knows, there are some skills that unlocks when you levels up. These are the abilities within postknight that serve as variants of attack and defense, helping you, the player to progress through the game. The following screenshot show you where to find your skills.Skills can be equipped from the Skills screen, then activated by tapping the Charge or Shield icons during the combat. Every skill brings some different effect, here is a list helping you out to understand the skills.
- Assault Boost: When charging, damage is increased. If the enemy is stunned, damage is doubled. Unlocks at level 10.
- Life Steal: Damage dealt when charging returns some health points. Unlocks at level 20.
- Blitz: Charge distance is doubled. Unlocks at level 30.
- Loot Luxury: Enemies defeated by charge have increased drop rates. Unlocks at level 40.
- Elusive: Chances of dodging are increased when charging. Unlocks at level 50.
- Pinpoint: Critical rate is doubled when charging. Unlocks at level 60.
- Stunguard: Enemies hit when the shield is up have a chance of being stunned. Unlocks at level 15.
- Buffer Up: Shield blocks more damage than before. Unlocks at level 25.
- Fortress: Shielding up reduces movement speed but doubles physical and magical defence. Unlocks at level 35.
- Mirror Magic: Shield returns damage to the attacker. Unlocks at level 45.
- Precise Barrier: Shielding with a Perfect Block grants health points recovery. Unlocks at level 55.
Now you have know what the effect the skill brings, lets talk about how to make use of them during your battle. I would say you need to choose the skills which suits your strategy. For example, if your battle style is slow-paced or focused on defense, choose Life Steal and Precise Barrier to recover health points.
While in combat, these are the few things to keep in mind:
- Spam your potions whenever it is available. Potion really helps a lot in recovering your HP.
- Only use your shield when approaching enemies. Shield is useful to stop the attack. If your are using Mirror Magic skill, your shield returns some damage back to the enemies too.
- Charge on good timing. Resist the urge to run too close with the boss while in boss fight, but charge him whenever he starts to attack you. This would stops his attack and at the same time giving a lot of damage on him. Be sure to use your shield together too.
In my opinion, combating in Postknight is all about timing. Time your moves wisely to archive the maximum use of skills. Check out our guides on ranking, gifting items and how to get free gems too. Good luck have fun fellow postknights!