The successor to Flint’s Dragon Blaze, has been announced, simply dubbed as Dragon Blaze 2: Knights of Vedas. The currently released art so far is reminiscent of a dark fantasy series. There’s barely any information regarding Dragon Blaze 2 so far, but it’s implied that more co-op features might become prominent.
The original Dragon Blaze remains active even globally since its initial launch in 2015. Its store page description is given as follows:
Extraordinary graphics RPG ★Dragon Blaze★
You’re the only one who can solve the mystery about this never ending war!
Get ready to go on an adventure in Dragon Blaze.
■ High quality RPG with an intriguing storyline!
– The way to solving the mystery of the never ending war is full of danger.
– Boden’s descendant, you are the only one who can save this world.
■ Splendid graphics and unique effects!
– Enjoy Dragon Blaze’s amazing graphics.
■ Enjoy the fun of collecting hundreds of allies.
– Make the characters from the stories into your own allies.
– Travel with powerful allies.
■ Leveling up your party is easy!
– Challenge combined dungeons to level up quicker!
– Try different formations and party effects.
■ An easy-to-enjoy auto battle system!
– Be victorious by using auto battles and AUTO HELP to summon helpers.
– Use the auto retry system to enjoy a more comfortable gameplay.
We should probably be able to expect Dragon Blaze 2 to be released globally at some point.