Digital Braves is looking for a Human Resources Executive? Do You want to work in Human Resources? And do you like video games?
Here’s a job that gives you both. Organizing a group of journalists, editors, and writers interesting in gaming, tech, anime, movies, and all other things geeky.
Here are the details on what the job entails:
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions which include recruitment, payroll, compensation & benefits.
- Liaise and respond to any government or third-party agencies relating to payroll.
- Assist in office administrative duties.
- Ensure proper records, documentation, and filings.
- Coordinate the recruitment and termination of employees.
- Any other related duties assigned by the management team.
- Able to speak and write in both English and Chinese
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and Mandarin
- Strong planning, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Prior knowledge of digital marketing and the gaming industry is an added advantage
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you believe you meet the requirements to be a human resources executive at Digital Braves, go to the Career Braves Website to apply.
We wish the best of luck to all potential applicants, and who knows perhaps we’ll even end up working together!
And if you want to see a bit more of what we do at Digital Braves, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter.