SEGA has announced that Company of Heroes 3 release date is delayed to February 23rd 2023.
The game was initially set to launch on November 17th2022, however, Relic Entertainment Inc. required some additional time to work on overall improvements, balancing and fine-tuning of CoH 3.
Since the reveal of the game, Relic has invited players to join a community driven platform called the CoH Development where they can provide feedback on the game to improve the quality of the game.
Relic has made new features and improvements in response to feedbacks they received such as:
- Dynamic Campaign Map now has new supply system, a more aggressive AI and a faster travel across of the map through seaport and airport enhancements
- Visual improvements such improving shader technology, finetuning and changes to overall lighting of CoH3.
- Changes to camera positioning and clearer mini-map information with improvements to HUD layout and theming of UI
- Improvements on Battlegroups, upgrade trees, units and call-in abilities
- Improved voice-over lines ensuring they are authentic to specific characters and their native accents
“Working with the CoH-Dev community over the last years has been an invaluable experience and we’re immensely grateful for all of their contributions to CoH3 so far”,
“We want to deliver the biggest and most immersive game in our franchise’s history, which means we need a bit more time for bug fixing, balancing, and polishing to ensure our players have a fantastic experience at launch.”
– Justin Dowdeswell, General Manager at Relic Entertainment.
Company of Heroes 3 is a real time strategy game set in the Italian and North African theaters of World War 2 by Relic Entertainment and will be released on February 23rd 2023 on PC.