A closed beta for Naruto Slugfest 2.0 will be beginning soon, with registrations open via the game’s Facebook page. This is a new open world action RPG, an officially authorized game at that! For the time being, this test is only open to Android users.
In version 2.0, the development team have made massive improvements for the gameplay. One of its touted features is a “protagonist transformation” feature, where you’ll be able to freely run through Konoha Village as your favourite characters.
ABOUT THE GAME
- Officially licensed game bringing Naruto’s world to you, animated once more
- Experience the world in 3D bringing you the most authentic Naruto experience yet. Utilizing rendering techniques, effects, lighting and such forth of the upcoming generation, the characters seem livelier than ever besides the 2D animated effects
- Real time PK for intense action
- Battle in real time in this large open world, demanding the best of your abilities, with flashy effects and free-form ninjutsu for a fight experience unlike anything else
- Build a team of your favourite characters
- Characters from the original anime including Team 7, Sannin, Hokage and more will be in the game. Collect them all, raise their abilities and make the truly most fearsome ninja squad in the world
- Test your ninjutsu capabilities with friends in multiplayer
- Besides the narrative experience, you can play with others around the world. Participate in events to either fight against or help each other to defeat strong enemies
- A wide open world for you to commence your ninja journey
- With a dynamic weather system from day to night, sunshine to show, encounter interactive events as you play and find out the lore of this world
Experience all this when you sign up for the closed beta for Naruto Slugfest 2.0!