The Closed Beta for Endless Dungeon, a space-western tactical-action rogue-lite game with a twist of tower defense is out now.
From now until September 18th, players can get instant access by pre-ordering the Last Wish Edition of the game on Steam or Epic Games Store. Plus, players who pre-order on Steam will receive two free buddy passes for friends.
Select streamers will also be dropping “multiplayer only” accesses via Twitch drops, so keep an eye out.
The beta period spans begins on September 7th 2023 and lasts until September 18th 2023.
In Endless Dungeon, players find themselves stranded in a mysterious abandoned space station, where the goal is to fight their way to the exit all the while protecting your crystal from never-ending waves of monsters.
Players can either face the station alone or with friends in co-op up to 3 players.
What’s can you expect from the Closed Beta? Here’s all the great content you’ll have access to:
- 4 heroes to incarnate (Zed, Bunker, Blaze and Shroom)
- 15 types of monsters to face (of the Bug, Blob, and Bot variety)
- 5 districts to explore (Astral Harbor, Devotion Garden, Labor Colony, Procedural Factory, Life Incubator)
- 2 bosses to smash…or get smashed by! (Cagekeeper, Bug Momma)
- Co-op multiplayer up to 3 players
This will be your last chance to try out the game before its slated release date of October 19th, 2023 on PC and Consoles.