ASUS Perfect Warranty is an additional protection service for ASUS laptop customers for any damage incurred on a unit not covered under ASUS manufacturer’s warranty, including customer induced damage. Customers who have purchased and activated their ASUS laptop launched in Malaysia in 2019/2020 (“Eligible Model”) from 1 January 2020 onwards, will be automatically eligible with no additional charges.
What is ASUS Perfect Warranty?
Every purchase of a ASUS consumer or gaming laptop will have customers automatically eligible for 2-year global warranty, applicable for damage not induced by customers. From 2020 onwards, ASUS completes the warranty service with this new warranty on top of the official manufacturer’s. This is an exclusive warranty service from ASUS available for one time only during the first year of the laptop’s manufacturer warranty.
Under this premium service, ASUS shall bear 80% of the total repair costs for spill damage, electrical surge damage, or drop/accidental breakage. Customers need only bear the remaining 20% of the total cost and full labour fee.
How to claim?
- Customer shall visit any of the authorized ASUS Service Centers in Malaysia or Brunei along with the damaged unit and purchase receipt/invoice from the retail stores where the unit is purchased at.
- ASUS shall carry out purchase validation at the time when customer claims for Perfect Warranty. In the event the purchase is fail to validate, customer must provide the official receipt or invoice to ASUS Service Center as proof of purchase.
- Warranty is only eligible for ASUS consumer and gaming laptops launched from 1 January 2019/2020, including charger adapter and its battery but not inclusive of its accessories purchased from 1 January 2020 onwards (or laptop launched officially in Malaysia from January 2019 onwards). ASUS Service Center team shall check activation data to validate date of purchase.
- Perfect Warranty is only applicable to products purchased in Malaysia and Brunei.
- Customers can also refer to the Terms and Conditions here.
|ZenBook Pro Duo||UX581G|