Onmyoji Arena will be kicking off its second anniversary with a host of celebratory events! The Japanese anime-stype MOBA pits players 5 on 5 in real time battles. The Festival won’t just have a new Shikigami, but also a grand popularity contest featuring 66 of the game’s Shikigami. With each Shikigami having their own rich lore and unique personality, players surely have a favourite they want to support!
For the second Heian Festival, players can look forward to the following:
Ittan-momen joins the ever growing family of Shikigami! A Ninja Shikigami, she can use her long, waving cloth as a weapon to swiftly strike her targets. Not only can she precisely get to them, she can also move freely around the map thanks to her movement skills. Should she catch her target off guard and attack them from behind, she can ignore their Magic Resist. Another layer of tactics is added to her playstyle!
The Shikigami Support Tournament of 66 Shikigami poll will last a month. Vote for your favourite Shikigami, and the most popular will get a special skin design to commemorate their victory.
Other events include:
- 30% off New Year limited skins for three weeks
- In-game bonuses for all players
- All Shikigami will be free to use during the festival
- Daruma Blessing event with skins of varying rarities. Collect Daruma Coins to exchange for limited collectible skins
- Rebate for every account top-up and special in-game gift packs when total top-up reaches certain amounts
- New Year’s Day gift pack login bonus containing one random epic-level skin
- Heian Festival Album of Memories collection event: collect memory pieces to complete the puzzle for rewards such as profile frame, golden Daruma, in-game pets and random Shikigami
Happy second anniversary, Onmyoji Arena! Here’s to more years to come!