Having trouble with staying committed to your 2021 New Year’s resolution? Why not relax and have fun by taking part in Heroes War: Counterattack‘s New Year events?
Com2uS announced that Heroes War: Counterattack is celebrating the New Year with the 2021 New Year’s Resolutions event. Currently, this event is live until 28th January 2021, so act quickly!
This event rewards players by completing in-game New Year’s resolutions such as drawing a card or using an arena ticket. Completing said tasks will net players various rewards. Here is a list of New Year’s resolutions and their corresponding rewards.
– Achieve 5 or more new year’s resolutions > Reward: SSR Skill Card Draw Ticket x1
– Use 2,000,000 Gold > Reward: Gold x1,000,000
– Use 2,000 Energy > Reward: Energy x300
– Draw a card 100 times > Reward: Diamond x1,000
– Use 100 Arena Tickets > Reward: Normal Draw x20
– Perform equipment change 20 times > Reward: Neostone x10,000
– Use 30 Party Tickets > Reward: Premium Draw x20
Players should definitely aim to complete at least 5 or more of the resolutions for the lucrative SSR Skill Card Draw Ticket. Note that performing equipment sub-property change, set change or part change will also count towards the equipment change resolution. The card draw resolution also takes into account Friendship Draws as well.
Besides the New Year event in Heroes War: Counterattack, additional quality of life improvements also made their way to the game. The update also expanded Daily Training.
Check out the game’s Facebook page for all the latest updates.