The new Assault map, Paris has just arrived in Overwatch for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. To celebrate this, Blizzard has sent us a media kit with some really interesting items inside (thanks, Blizzard!). It comes in a form of luggage, and here we will introduce the contents included in the Overwatch media kit.
- A key to a room in Hotel Beau Ciel
- A box of macarons from the famous pastry shop – Pâtisserie Galand (well, Road Rog almost ate them all)
- Tickets to Cabaret Luna that states the time and date for when the new map went live
- A road sign of the grand palace – Avenue De La Maison Marat
- Two posters featuring ballet dancers
- Postcards featuring Diva Luna and screenshots in Paris map
- A perfume named FATALE (the name of Widowmaker in French)
- A napkin set from the restaurant named Les Deux Escargots
The new Paris map allows players to journey through the city of art and romance across iconic scenes in the world-renowned city. You can visit the Cabaret Luna, home to musical talents of diva Luna, or stop by the Pâtisserie Galand, known for their delicate mille-feuille and colourful macarons. Also, you can take a leisure stroll through the grand palace, Maison Marat that hosts a gala in the heart of the city.
In addition, you can now vote for the Overwatch SEA Fan Art Contest, so head up to the official Overwatch Facebook page to vote for your favourite creations!