Netflix‘s acclaimed martial arts comedy-drama, Cobra Kai, will have its own mobile game, Cobra Kai: Card Fighter. Check out the game in this video:
This fighting-card game hybrid is currently available for pre-registration on iOS and Android devices. Developed by Gamaga and published by Boss Team Games, its release date is 19th March 2021.
Here is what the game offers:
Fast-paced Card Fighting Action!
- Customize your decks based on move type, card color, or power level (don’t forget the Wild Cards!) to discover card synergies and fine tune your fighting strategy!
- Earn XP, level up your characters and help them earn their Black Belts!
- Collect and upgrade your Dojo Cards to make them more powerful and pull off EPIC COMBOS!
Choose your Dojo! Will you side with Cobra Kai or team up with Miyagi-Do?
- Recruit students to your karate dojo and teach them special moves!
- Fight against the training dummy and A.I. to practice your moves!
- Spar against other players to rank up!
- Compete in weekly and monthly online Tournaments to win honor and prizes!
The Cobra Kai Netflix series is a continuation of the original Karate Kid films. Season 4 of Cobra Kai will be coming later this year in October.