Baptiste, the 30th Overwatch hero that Blizzard has been teasing for a while has now arrived! As an elite combat medic, he is a Support hero that wields an arsenal of experimental healing devices to keep allies alive and eliminate threats under fierce conditions.
Here are his abilities:
- Biotic Launcher – His three-round-burst Biotic Launcher rewards accuracy and recoil control with significant damage output. It also doubles as a healing device, lobbing projectiles that heal allies near the point of impact.
- Regenerative Burst – He activates an intense regenerative burst that heals himself and nearby allies over time.
- Immortality Field – He uses a device to create a field that prevents allies from dying. The generator can be destroyed.
- Amplification Matrix (Ultimate) – He creates a matrix that doubles the damage and healing effects of friendly projectiles that pass through it.
- Exo Boots (Passive) – By first crouching, he can jump higher.
Check out the story for Baptiste:
Baptiste is available now in Overwatch for PC, Xbox One and PS4. You can check out the official hero page for more info on Baptiste too. Also, the winners for Overwatch Fan Art Contest: Hero Skin Design is now decided. Be sure to visit the event site to view the winners’ artwork!