Assault Lily Last Bullet has announced a new collaboration event, Sister Calamity, with Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Licht Nameless Girl featuring special missions, gacha banner and more.
The collaboration event will begin on December 22nd, 2022 and features the three main protagonists of Prisma Illya in the game for a limited time.
Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Licht Nameless Girl is the second film in the Prisma Illya series, serving as the sequel for the first film, Vow in the Snow. A continuation to the second film was also announced but no further details were revealed.
Here is an overview for the Assault Lily Fate Kaleid collaboration event:
- “Sisters Calamity” Gacha Banner featuring the Memoria of the three main girls in Prisma Illya; Illya von Einzbern, Chloe and Miyu Edelfelt
- Magi Jewel Pack Featuring Yurigaoka School Uniform for Miyu
- Login Event Offering Yurigaoka School Uniform for Illya
- Special Missions rewarding Prisma Illya Character Stamps and Chloe in Yurigaoka School Uniform
- Special Twitter Campaign offering a total of 1,500 Magi Jewels for all players when reaching 5,000 retweets. A number of players who retweeted the campaign will also be selected through lottery to win a prize of a special blanket of the collaboration event and more.
For more information on the collaboration, check out their official twitter here.
Assault Lily Last Bullet is a mobile RPG by Bushiroad and is part of Assault Lily’s multimedia project. The game is currently available in Japan for Android and iOS with no news for a global release.
Give our impression of the game a read if you’re wondering how the game looks like.