Art of Conquest has now been officially launched! The game published by Lilith Games that brought us DotArena has launched the multi-genre hybrid strategy game for both the iOS and Android devices. The game has been updated recently with a huge patch fixing some game mechanics on the 5th of June. Hopefully the game is more stable now and it is tweaked for mobile devices.
Check out their cool trailer:
In the game, players play as a Commander of one of the six mighty kingdoms of Nore. As the Commander, players will need to conquer other lands in your Kingdom’s name. By recruiting armies and building troops with Legendary heroes, players explore the world filled with enemies. There are also quests to fulfill and treasures to be claimed across the land.
While this is a hybrid real-time strategy game, war is about strategy and perfect timing of executing your plans. Art of Conquest’s fast-paced combat will leave you full of complexities and challenges you can expect in an RTS game. Players can level up Heroes to unlock new abilities and equipment to be stronger and assert dominance over the battlefield. By upgrading the castle, new buildings will be unlocked which will enable players to also unlock more powerful troops and stronger defenses.
Here’s a breakdown of the features:
- 5 playable races including Dwarfs, Humans, and Lich.
- 20 hero units that can use special abilities in battle.
- 6 kingdoms to fight for or against.
- Over 150 units to train and recruit.
- Real-time combat with abilities and spells.
- RPG card system for abilities.
- RPG elements including hero and troop progression.
- Persistent map means battles are fought over real locations.
- Guild cities, and siege warfare.
- Territory warfare.
- Send out resource carts to bring home resources.
- Help allies by reinforcing their city walls or lending them troops in battle.
- Freedom of choice – stay and level up your city, fight PVE monsters or head to real-time PVP battles.