EA and Respawn Entertainment have announced that the Apex Legends Mobile Champions Event will begin on 19th October 5:00 PM, PT (0:00 UTC). The event brings the Legend, Ash, new ranked split, events, Battle Pass and updates to the core system.
Check out the gameplay trailer for the event down below.
The Apex Legends Mobile Champions Event brings a number of new features to the game which includes:
- Legend Ash with her abilities as follows
- Passive ability “Marked for Death”, revealing the location of deathboxes and surviving enemies.
- Tactical ability “Arc Snare”, tethering and damaging enemies
- Ultimate ability “Phase Breach”, teleports you to targeted location
- Constellation, the Mobile-First upgradeable melee weapon for Fade including customization to the visual effects, textures and more.
- Second Shot Blitz, the limited Battle Royale mode where everyone gets to respawn automatically.
- Halloween Event that adds the following features:
- Spooky additions to the Kings Canyon and World’s Edge maps
- Halloween themed cosmetic rewards for Legends and weapons
- Faction Missions, where you can complete missions for the faction you pledge for and gain seasonal currencies to redeem in the seasonal shop
- The Champions Battle Pass, offering lots of amazing cosmetics.
- World’s Edge and Kings Canyon updates including:
- Active rotation for Normal and Ranked Battle Royale
- Coliseum where you can notify the entire lobby that you are accepting duels. The higher your kills in the duel, the better the loot.
- TDM and Gun Game map rotations will include the following maps into their line-up:
- Thermal Station
- Pythas Block 0
Check out the patch notes and their official website for more in-depth on the new update coming to Apex Legends and other latest information about the game.
Apex Legends Mobile is the mobile battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by EA available for iOS and Android.
Discussion about this post