The Acer Swift Edge (SFA16-41) is the world’s lightest 16-inch OLED laptop, designed to maximize productivity and creative demands of today’s workforce. This laptop’s received both a Red Dot 2022 award and a 2022 Good Design award.
Features of the Acer Swift Edge include:
- AMD Ryzen 6000 Series processors and incorporates the Microsoft Pluton security processor (Level 2)
- Up to 8 high performance “Zen 3+” cores built on advanced 6 nm process technology
- 4K OLED (3840×2400) display supporting 100% of the DCI-P3 color gamut and 500 nits peak brightness
- 92% screen-to body-ratio
- VESA DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 and TÜV Rheinland Eyesafe®
- 16-inch laptop weighing 1.17 kg (2.58 lbs), measuring 12.95 mm (0.51 inches), ultra-slim magnesium-aluminum chassis
- Biometric authentication and a Noble Wedge Lock slot
- Wi-Fi 6E
- FHD front-facing camera with Acer’s Temporal Noise Reduction technology
- HDMI 2.1, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with fast charging capabilities, two USB Type-A ports, and an audio jack
The Acer Swift Edge (SFA16-41) comes in the AMD Ryzen 7 6800U paired with super-fast 1TB Gen4 NVMe SSD and 16GB onboard LPDDR5 OR AMD Ryzen 5 6600U variant paired super-fast 512GB Gen4 NVMe SSD and 8GB onboard LPDDR5 variants. They retail at RM6,299 and RM5,299 respectively, and comes pre-installed with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2021 and two years warranty with first year International Travelers Warranty.
They will be available on the Acer official store on Shopee and Lazada starting from 8 October 2022. The first 25 units of Acer Swift Edge purchased will be ship with a Logitech MX Anywhere 3 mouse worth RM431.