Being environmentally conscious doesn’t have to come at the cost of performance, as the Acer Aspire Vero 2022 refresh shows.
“Sustainability does not have to be costly, and we believe choosing green is only possible when we make green products affordable. Our goal is to raise environmental awareness through standout design and uncompromised performance in a device affordable by all. By doing this, we can enlarge the positive impact for the environment together with our customers.”
Johnson Seet, Director of Consumer Business, Product and Marketing of Acer Malaysia
The Acer Aspire Vero 2022 comes packing with:
- Up to 12th gen Intel Core i7 processor
- Intel Evo certified
- 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD
- 15.6-inch display panel, 99% of which can be recycled
- 30% of chassis and 50% of keycaps made from post-consumer plastic
- Packaging made from 90% recycled paper, biodegradable, or turned into an ergonomic laptop stand, storage or nursery tray
The Intel Evo platform certification means the laptop is capable of waking from sleep in less than 1 second, over 4 hours battery life from 30 minute charge, and over 10 hours real-world battery life.
Features enhanced from its predecessor include:
- Ocean-bound plastic used for its touchpad for glass-like feel and better tactile experience
- VeroSense to monitor the laptop with energy-saving mode to extend battery life
The laptop is available immediately through the Acer eStore, Acer official store on Shopee and Lazada as well as authorized Acer resellers priced from RM2,599 with Windows 11 and Microsoft Office Home & Student 2021. Acer Malaysia has likewise also extended its trade-in program until 31 December 2022 in conjunction with the new Acer Aspire Vero’s arrival.
Discussion about this post