During Tencent’s UP 2017, the annual gaming conference held by Tencent Games, a total of 28 games are revealed to the public. Those titles revealed ranged from PC to mobile platforms. Lets’ see what they got in the trailer below (credits to MMOculture):
We can see plenty of mobile RPG from the trailer, including:
- Xuan Yuan Chuan Qi: Based on Chinese mythology, the game features over 1000 god creatures, 60 maps and 40 story dungeons.
- The King of Fighters Destiny, releasing in 2017 featuring a cross-play content with The King of Fighter World.
- Chuan Qi Ba Ye: Based on China’s popular web game, featuring boss battle, PK, siege, full loot PvP and more.
- Mo Li Bao Bei: A JRPG featuring various cute roles and pets, coming with high-quality music.
- JX3: A mobile action MMORPG based on classic Chinese wuxia IP. Featured a huge story, unique “qinggong” for each class, and more.
- MU Awakening: Adapted the classic gameplay such as the maps and classes from PC version with enhanced visual.
- Lineage 2 Revolution: Comes with an epic world, beautiful graphics and compelling combat.
- Xun Xian: Bringing back dungeon gameplay and flying mount content from the PC version.
Some PC online games such as Need for Speed Edge, Rocket League, Transformers Online and MapleStory 2 also presented in Tencent’s UP 2017. Seems like a lot of great games are coming out, I am totally looking forward to the releases!