Rejoice WoW’ers, it is the time to prepare for a new battle between the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance! If you’ve been following our site, we gave out some BETA keys for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth last May, did you have fun playing the beta? Now the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch is live for everyone, you can download the patch and get ready for the launch of Battle for Azeroth on August 14!
Here are the new features and system changes included in the new patch:
- New Events in Teldrassil and Lordaeron Before Launch: In the final weeks leading up to Battle for Azeroth’s August 14 launch, the conflict escalates in key Horde and Alliance territories through a series of new story quests – coming soon.
- War Mode and PvP Updates: Players can now toggle War Mode on or off whenever they’re in Orgrimmar or Stormwind and engage in world PvP when and where they wish. The PvP Talent and Honor systems are also updated. You can learn more about War Mode here.
- Communities: Players will be able to create and join cross-realm Communities, a new kind of social group that makes it easier to connect with and play alongside adventurers from your faction who share common interests. More information here.
- New Character Customizations: New looks for orcs and blood elves are now available in Barber Shops throughout Azeroth.
- Class and System Updates: The class and specialization changes for Battle for Azeroth are now live, along with additional system changes.
Also, new players can now access all WoW content including the Legion expansion by being a subscriber (without purchasing the original WoW base game). While for the existing subscriber, you have automatically been upgraded to Legion for free.
Are you excited for the Battle for Azeroth expansion? Share your excitement with us below! For more details on the pre-patch, you can check out the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch Notes at their official site.