Yesterday, Brawlhalla introduced their 47th Legend, Vector, now available in the game!
Coming from the future 3006, Vector returns to 1987 in order to stop Mechassassin from eliminating an ancient leader ‘Sen-tin-el’. When he arrives, Vector finds Sentinel locked in deadly combat with the evil enemy KABAL. He joins forces with Sentinel to continue his mission and push the evil doers to their corners.
Vector has arrived at Valhalla’s door and is available for 7200 Gold. The skins that will be available are:
- Hyperdrift Vector
- Vector Model 01
- Dragonaut Vector
All these skins are available for 140 Mammoth Coins each. Vector’s skins will affect the appearance of his jet form! Awesome!
Vector has 6 signature moves:
- Rocket Lance Signatures
- Side Signature – Vector and his Rocket Lance transform into a jet. He hovers for a second, then flies forward and hits enemies with the point of his Rocket Lance.
- Neutral Signature – Vector and his Rocket Lance transform into a jet aimed at the sky. He then propels upwards in an arc to hit any airborne enemies in his way.
- Down Signature – Vector prepares himself, then quickly jumps up and transforms into his jet form. He then swoops across the battlefield and drops energy bombs.
- Bow Signatures
- Side Signature – Vector splits his bow in two then jumps forward to slice and dice his enemies.
- Neutral Signature – Vector combines his hand and bow to create a giant laser cannon, then shoots a hefty laser beam in an arc into the sky.
- Down Signature – Vector splits his bow in two, and extends his arms far out to his sides, spinning his weapons like propeller blades.
With Vector’s landing in Brawlhalla, there are also 2 items available to celebrate the Autumn Championship September 28-29.
- Autumn Shard 2019 Animated Avatar
- Autumn Wind Katars Weapon skin
These 2 items will be available for purchase starting today until October 9th!
If you are interested in the stream, you can tune in right here!