10tons Ltd has announced that Undead Horde will be getting a mobile port in Fall 2019. The game recently launched on consoles and PC, with iOS and Android devices now added to the mix.
Undead Horde is a game where you play as a necromancer, combining RPG elements, strategy and some hack-and-slash for a truly fun adventure. You command an army of undead in a bid to conquer the world and enemies you slay can be re-animated to serve you.
Here are some of the game’s features as presented on the Steam page:
- Explore and conquer a fantasy world filled with creatures from humans to giant scorpions
- Re-animate your slain enemies and make them part of your undead army
- Endless number of new weapons, trinkets and magical items
- Level up and create the necromancer of your nightmares
- Sell and trade your loot with various merchants
- Manage shops with upgrades