Developer Plug in Digital is set to launch its adventure game Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion for the Android and iOS platforms. This indie release made headwaves when it first came out for PC via Steam and can now be enjoyed by everyone else this coming 24th May 2022. Pre-registrations are currently open.
A description for Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion as follows via its store page:
Embark on a humorous adventure filled with action, puzzles and tax evasion. Meet cute talking vegetables and fruits, while also fighting massive animal bosses and dozens of different enemies in EPIC dungeons!
Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from your home, you must go on an epic quest to pay back your massive debt to an onion mayor.
During your journey, uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
• A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
• Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
• Battle massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
• Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
• A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
• Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
• Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
• Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
• A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.