Triangle Strategy released a new story trailer, giving another overview of the various characters and plot lines you may stumble across as you try to balance your scales. Watch it below:
Test the weight of your convictions in this upcoming turn-based strategy RPG from Square Enix. The decisions you make as Serenoa, heir to House Wolffort, will impact the path the story takes and ultimately, its outcome. Who will rise and who will fall?
If you haven’t tried out the demo yourself, the developers have promised many adjustments for the launch version as according to user feedback, including:
- Loading times have been shorted by up to 10 seconds in notable scenes, with plans to further decrease the waiting time
- Instead of leaving to the world map for events, you can now view them in succession, with auto play and skip functions added
- Improvements when reviewing logs
- Faster cursor speed, more distinguishable icons
- Camera controls adjusted
- Estimated damage and accuracy viewable
- Simulation Mode to check results against enemies inside / outside of range
- More visual emphasis and clarity in weapon types, target lines
- Hover over enemies to see their turn order, also on AT bar
- Command window position changed
- Additional options for screen visibility, effects, controls
Triangle Strategy is planned to launch on the Nintendo Switch 4 March 2022, so you’ll have to be sated with whatever new trailer that comes.
Discussion about this post