The Chinese version of Tower of Saviors has announced an upcoming Digimon collaboration, and that’s pretty much all their Facebook page says. You can find the teaser image on their official Facebook page here.
Considering the precedent from the Demon Slayer collaboration, the Digimon collab for Tower of Saviors might be limited to certain regions because of licensing issues. Twitter user Sakura__012 shared some splash images of the collab unit art, which shows off the Adventure cast, their partner Digimon and Evolutions:
- Taichi Yagami with Agumon
- Yamato Ishida with Gabumon
- Sora Takenouchi with Biyomon
- Koshiro Izumi with Tentomon
- Mimi Tachikawa with Palmon, Joe Kido with Gomamon
- Takeru Takaishi and Hikari Kamiya with their respective partner Digimon Patamon and Gatomon, appearing to be a combined unit
It seems that the collab will begin 18 July 2022, so in just under a week. For international players, we’ll have to stay tuned to see if the collab will be coming anytime soon as per usual, with any details on the event, related bonuses and so forth likely to be announced through the official Facebook page.
For more nostalgia bait, why not get yourself one of the new Vital Bracelet BE models that pay homage to the original V-Pets released as part of the Digimon 25th Anniversary set?
Discussion about this post