New year, new season of Halloween, with Overwatch celebrating the spooky day with the Halloween Terror event this 2020 on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Cosmetic unlocks from previous events will also be available, alongside new rewards you can earn this year. Log in from 14 October through 4 November for some scary good fun!
Along with Halloween Terror, Overwatch is also celebrating one year on the Nintendo Switch, offering a free trial until 20 October along with 50% off the Legendary Edition sale until 25 October.
JUNKENSTEIN’S REVENGE – CHALLENGE MISSIONS
- This year, Junkenstein’s Revenge will release two challenge missions per week, for a total of six.
- Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
- A deadly ghost chases players
- Zomnics move faster
- Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
- Zomnics explode near players
- Only 3 players but they deal more damage
- Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
- Heroes periodically randomized
- Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death
- Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) have also been added to Junkenstein’s Revenge.
- Weekly Challenges can be completed in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade for limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Week 1:
- Win 3 Games | Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Fantasma Sombra Spray
- Win 9 Games | Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Week 2:
- Win 3 Games | Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games | Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Week 3:
- Win 3 Games | Ragdoll Echo Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ragdoll Echo Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
- Aside from the Weekly Challenge rewards, new rewards consist of 5 Legendary Skins:
- Karasu-Tengu Genji
- Dai-Tengu Hanzo
- Werewolf Winston
- Flying Dutchman Sigma
- Shin-Ryeong D.Va